A rapidly expanding business in the North West specialising in the development, procurement and supply of high quality own label and branded products is recruiting a Distribution and Logistics Manager.
The position is an interesting and challenging one and the successful candidate will take ownership of a number of key areas within the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring availability for all products
- Building relationships with supplying sites and customers to build and deliver accurate forecasts
- Processing orders
- Arranging transport and distribution to achieve on time deliveries and customer satisfaction
- Work cross category to keep up to date with promotional plans, new product development, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A working knowledge of logistics operations including warehousing and UK and International freight
- An understanding of warehouse management and stock control systems
- Retail customer facing experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A strong commercial awareness
If you have the vision and skills and want to join a growing business with quality and customer satisfaction at its core then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.