Digital Production Manager- Project Manager (12 month FTC)
A great opportunity has arisen to join a world leading FMCG organisation, my client is looking for a Digital Production Manager based in Central London.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract which does have the possibility of going permanent.
£85,000 or £400 day rate.
Your main purpose will be to coordinate a complex programme of digital production and content creation across a large global organisation focusing on a Healthcare/Personal care brand.
Working in collaboration with senior business and brand stakeholders, this role will manage agency engagement, day-to-day agency relationships, distributed internal stakeholder teams, and report on the status and completion of identified work streams to ensure that senior business stakeholders have a clear macro view.
We are looking for a proven track record of project delivery and project coordination within the digital arena.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To define and control process, establishing a repeatable and controlled delivery process whilst maintaining quality of Project Management
- Program and Portfolio Management- Oversight of all possible and live projects to facilitate sound priority, resource, procurement and scheduling decisions
- Project management and execution of multiple digital production and content creation initiatives
- Audits and reviews of projects managed by junior support staff, both agency and internal
- Change management
- Budget management
- Progress tracking
- Cost Burn
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
- Integration Management: The ability to ensuring that all work elements within the macro world view (portfolio) are coordinated - this area includes project planning & execution processes.
- Scope Management: The ability to control the work included in a project, ensuring that all the work that has been scoped and budgeted can be delivered.
- Time Management: The ability to ensure timely completion of projects, including activity (task) definition and sequencing processes.
- Cost Management: The ability to plan, estimate and controlling costs so that the project can be completed within the approved budget. This includes resource planning and cost budgeting.
- Quality Management: The ability to ensure that project delivery meets the quality needs for which the project
- In-depth, hands on knowledge of a diverse set of media channels on a global level with a strong emphasis on digital
- Proven record in project management. A minimum of 6 years of project management experience in the digital, social or marketing industries
- A fiscally-responsible mind-set and a sensibility to maintain efficiency without sacrificing quality service
- An outstanding communicator, relationship builder and influence, capable of working effectively with counterparts, of all work levels, across the world
- Self-starting and ability to make significant progress quickly whilst maintaining strong communications
- Strong analytic capability
- A creative, open-minded, solutions-oriented approach
- Ability to be flexible and highly adaptive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Extremely organized; able to multi-task and process information efficiently
- Ability to create structure and ensure compliance with processes to maintain standards
- Ability to work effectively with other departments/functions such as Snr Leaders, Marketing, Agencies, Legal and Procurement
- Proven record of managing the conceptual and production processes for creative.
- Strong technical understanding; able to grasp technical concepts to determine the feasibility of solutions and recommend implementation plans with a technical team and technical partners
- Strong understanding of web development processes and project management methodologies
- Strong computer and software skills: Microsoft Project, Excel and Word are a must, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and CMS experience a plus
It would also be incredibly beneficial to have experience of Cross cultural teamwork and experience of using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) would be advantageous.
As stated above, the pro-rata salary is £85,000 or a possible day rate of £400.
If the above sounds like you, apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.