My client, worldwide fashion and lifestyle brand is looking for an exceptional an Manager to help lead one of the UK's most high turnover stores, in the Kent area.
As Deputy Manager, your role will be to lead and develop the retail business strategy to set the path for double digit profit growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced flagship or area manager to take the next step to develop their career.
In this role, your main focus will be:
- Coaching and developing an exemplary team, to run an outstanding business
- Devising a thorough business strategy to exceed your sales and profit targets
- Building collaborative relationships with key business partners, both internal and external in order to maximise on the growth potential
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have strong experience leading in high turnover, high profile businesses ideally in fashion
- Can demonstrate delivering results to budget in a fast paced environment
- Show passion for developing individuals to be great retail leaders.
In reward for your success and your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, and unrivalled exposure and progression with one of the most exciting brands today.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, and experience, apply with an up to date CV today
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.