Deputy Manager- Cheadle- £24k
An opportunity has arisen with a well known retailer, who are now looking for an Deputy Store Manager for their Self Storage unit in Cheadle, Cheshire.
You will be responsible for the management of a pivotal store in the area, with a solid customer base. This role demands a high calibre retail Deputy Store Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management record with a mobile phone retailer or furniture, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom retail experience.
As Deputy Store Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- General management of a 'big box' unit
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Back office management and procedural paperwork
- Partial control of P&L
- Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
- Pro-active sales with a hands-on approach to customer service
To be successful, you will need retail management experience and will have the ability to instil a strong team-orientated work ethic in your colleagues.
You will also have:
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- An outstanding record of providing great customer service
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from its people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as Deputy Store Manager, you will receive a very competitive basic salary or £24,000 + bonus + great benefits.
If you believe that your CV matches the above requirements, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.