My client, a market leading department store, is looking for a passionate and versatile Department Manager for hard goods to grow and develop the business in one of their most high profile stores based in the Dorset area.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual who can create and inspire a team to deliver unrivalled customer service across the department.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of a team of up to 12 sales advisors
- Motivating your team to deliver sales targets and an impeccable standard of customer service
- Pro-actively developing the customer experience alongside the operations teams
- Training your team to proactively hit home and furniture sales targets
- Driving a team to deliver in a customer focused environment is essential.
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Key decision making ability under pressure
- A record of managing performance
- A keen eye for stunning Visual Merchandising displays
- A history of coaching and developing teams
You will role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on the customer experience.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £21k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q99896. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.