A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a globally renowned fashion retailer, that has a stong presence in the luxury market. This store is looking for a successful Retail Manager with a strong customer experience focus, to join one of their standalone sites in Kent. It is a 9 month maternity cover position, with opportunity for a permenant position upon completion.
This brand are open to candidates from all fashion backgrounds.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Engaging and inspiring your team to drive an exceptional customer experience, and continually seeking innovative ways to improve service and sales
- Driving store performance and profitability, maintaining store budgets in line with forcasts
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback, and coaching to lead their development
- Developing and reviewing with other managers a succession plan for the store, updating and reviewing this on a regular basis
Skills required for this role include:
- Customer and people focused approach with in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
- Proven success of managing an in-store team to deliver sales targets
If you're interested in this opportunity, and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q103176!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.