This is a Department Manager position with a leading premium fashion and accessories retailer, to manage the sales team in one of their highest turnover sites in Kent. This role requires a customer-service focused leader, with experience in a fashion retail environment.
If you're a Sales Manager, Commercial Manager or Assistant Manager looking for a new challenge with a prestigious luxury brand, this could be the right move for you.
Key accountabilities in this role include:
- Developing a high-performing sales team to exceed targets across all channels, including in-store ordering and to enhance customer loyalty
- Delivering the sales strategy across multiple departments including menswear, womenswear and accessories
- Working with the Merchandising team, ensuring the visual proposition is commercial, in line with brand guidelines, and maintained to a high standard
- Managing expectations of various points of contact across brand, merchandising and operations
- Inspiring your line reports to consistently provide every customer with an exceptional experience in store
- Educating your team to have in-depth product and brand knowledge
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Customer and people focused approach with in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing excellent customer service
- Operationally competent - able to deliver a seamless operational platform and maintaining high visual standards
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
- A fashion background, ideally from a premium or luxury environment, but high-street experience will also be considered
- An ambitious individual, with a proactive attitude and continually looks to improve ways of working
If you're looking for a new retail challenge, and the opportunity to progress your management career with a luxury fashion retailer, then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q103130!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.