Our client, a young, rapidly growing company operating in a unique retail space is looking to recruit a Demand Planning & Supply Chain Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for among other things demand planning, availability and stock holding for one of their key partners. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring replenishment and allocation in all warehouses
- Manage the movement of stock between all warehouses
- Production of reports and Adhoc analysis
- Product life cycle management
- Forecast weekly sales consumption for replenishment
- Control supply costs while maintaining the highest level of availability
- Be the expert and point of contact for any issues is sales forecasting and stock counting, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 4 years experience in a planning or forecasting role in FMCG or retail sectors
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Able to liaise with and influence internal and external stakeholders
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.