CUSTOMER INSIGHT ANALYST
COMPANY & DESCRIPTION
This is one of the largest independent retailers in the UK, with over 400 trading outlets. They have created a new role where the experienced candidate is to interpret consumer insights and analytics. This will which support the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Society and is agreed by the trading businesses.
To undertake meaningful analysis of customer and market research to ensure that opportunities are identified, presented and developed to enhance contribution through increased customer engagement and activity.To interpret consumer insights and analytics to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
- Use analytics and data modelling to deliver new and actionable insight about the customer base
- Support and shape the strategies used to drive the customer experience and journey, especially with regards to loyalty, retention and growth
- Build propensity and segmentation models to enable efficient targeting of customers and prospects
- Experience in analysing data and clearly communicating actionable insights to stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability in the collation, restructure and analysis of data
- A high level of numeracy skills
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.