Customer Experience Manager- Reading
My client, a market leading department store in Reading, is looking for a passionate Customer Experience Manager to grow and develop the business in one of their most high profile stores based in the Berkshire area.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual who can create and inspire a team to deliver unrivalled customer service across the site.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and tracking local PR events to optimise customer experience
- Motivating your team to deliver sales targets and an impeccable standard of customer service
- Pro-actively developing the customer experience along side the operations team
- Exploring social media interactions to ensure a consistent and outstanding customer experience
- Proven track record in driving a team to deliver in a customer focused environment is essential.
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Key decision making ability under pressure
- A record of managing performance
- A history of coaching and developing teams
You will be a role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on the customer experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q96797. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.