Our client is a national fashion retailer based in London with a rapidly expanding online presence. Their CRM team needs a Data Analytics Manager to join this team and contribute to the ongoing success of this multi channel retailer
The CRM team is responsible for understanding the customer through data analysis and research, managing and developing the recognition loyalty programme, growing sales and profit through a targeted marketing and promotional calendar whilst supporting an excellent experience for all customers. The Data & Analytics Project Manager will support the recognition programme and all other customer database initiatives and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of activities associated with a project management lifecycle.
Roles for Data Analytics Manager:
- Work with CRM, Multichannel & IT colleagues to deliver a number of cross-channel initiatives for the company
- Manage projects, identifying and analysing preliminary business needs, budget considerations, time and resource estimates and defining the project scope and objectives
- Provide direction and structure for each project, establishing clear and precise goals and objectives, timeframes and budgets
- Define project tasks, time and resource estimates and build the project plan
- Identify roles, responsibilities and accountabilities of cross functional project team members in relation to process and development requirements for specific projects
- Maintain issue logs, manage project risks and ensure mitigating actions are taken as necessary
- Control the project schedule, costs and changes and deal with project problems, escalating to their line manager where necessary
- Report progress to line manager, project team and stakeholders as relevant
- Initiate post implementation reviews to ensure that lessons are learnt from each project
- Work with the CRM team to ensure that new business processes are accurately mapped and documented and the implications of these are clearly understood by stakeholders and to ensure effective communication of the progress of the project
- Contribute fully to the CRM team's overall strategy and support as required
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar data led role, ideally in retail
- Experience of project management
- Experience of loyalty schemes, CRM processes and database segmentation
- Commercial and business understanding of key project drivers
- A strong track record of developing high level operational processes and measures that support business growth and operational excellence
- Proven success in change management, process and methodologies
- Strong understanding of data analysis/ numerical reporting
This opportunity offers an excellent salary package for those successful candidates. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV in a Word Document format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.