My client, a leading grocery retailer, is looking for a Commercial Planning Manager to identify and evaluate opportunities to improve future sales and profit performance.
By analysing the full range of products and the performance of the brand you will be responsible for producing the reports that will allow the wider business to develop a market leading customer proposition
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting on short, medium and long term trends
- Run and analyse reports on brand performance
- Interpret promotional sales and profit information
- Identify trends and competitor analysis that could impact on brand performance
To be successful you will need to be:
- Numerically and commercially aware
- Experienced in project management
- Confident at presenting date
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial in your approach
If you have the relevant experience and are ready for a new challenge please apply now with an up to date CV quoting reference 101964
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.