You will be responsible for the delivery of profitable sales across all channels for your specific market, to gain market share by developing and delivering a long term trading strategy. Leading sales and trend analysis for budgeting through execution of the trading plan and identification of customer needs in order to build a solid, customer focused trading plan.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing your category in line with market trends/customer requirements that deliver optimum commercial success
- Developing a 2-3 year trading strategy utilising market and customer insights that delivers profitable sales.
- Leading the creation of category tactical plans and trading activity, including product nominations, POS and marketing.
- Working in collaboration with Suppliers and the wider Buying Teams to deliver a profitable range and promotion strategy.
- Setting availability and stock expectations within business parameters.
- Setting pricing model for all implemented products and ranges.
- Managing range changes including any required exit strategies.
To be successful you will need:
- Experience of a retail trading environment
- A clear understanding of how to develop and land commercial concepts
- To be focused and able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of leading and developing teams
- Previous experience of financial reporting
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £40k and an excellent benefits package inc. a potential relocation allowance.
If you have the required experience apply now with an up to date CV quoting Q102018
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.