An exciting opportunity in Central London has arisen for an experienced Buying Manager to join one of the UK's leading multi product retailers on the high street, for maternity cover position.
You will be operating at a senior or managing level within the business and will work closely with the Directors to define product strategies and will also be given full responsibility and autonomy to build ranges in line with the latest trends across all departments.
It is essential that you are:
- A natural leader with proven team management experience of a large buying team
- Still hands on within the buying process as you will be involved in sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers
- Comfortable presenting to Directors with regards to growth & development in your departments
- A strong communicator who is able to work cross functionally with the B&M, design & quality assurance teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Be currently an established Head of Buying or Buying Manager with experience across multiple non clothing areas such as footwear, bags, homewares and accessories
- Have experience and the drive to work a fast paced and volume focused business where no two days are the same.
- Have current/recent experience working for a multiproduct retailer
If you feel this is the job for you, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.