One of the largest and most successful retail company in the UK is looking for a skilled and experienced Buyer for their health and beauty category to be based in Surrey.
As the Buyer, you will be handling the following responsibilities:
- Develop a commercially viable product range that is in line with the most current trends, customer demand, brand policies and set prices
- Source and negotiate with suppliers for the best prices
- Receive and analyse reports on the product range performance
- Coordinate with the supply chain team to ensure optimal stock levels in store
- Review buying feedback reports and take actions to drive improvements on the buying strategy
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- University degree in any discipline with qualification in Retail Management/Sales/Purchase
- Minimum of 5-8 years buying experience within a similar retail business
- Proven track record in purchasing and retailing- Background and knowledge in the retail industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel and able to build a professional network within the industry
This is an important role which offers a very rewarding package that awaits the rightful candidate that will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.