An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading retail business in the UK. They are currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join their high performing team in London.
As the Business Development Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities across London and the Home Counties
- Grow a pipeline of new accounts to drive growth and sales for the assigned product/category
- Ensure that all annual and monthly targets and results are communicated to the management team
- Build a network of contacts within the business to open and convert new opportunities
- Maintain and develop the substantial portfolio of existing clients/accounts
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education
- Substantial years of experience as a Business Development Manager within a similar business
- Experience working in a B2B sales environment at a senior level
- Solid track record of generating new business and exceeding KPI's for new business
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
This is an excellent role, which offers a very rewarding salary package for a professional who wants to be part of a consistently growing and fast-paced organization. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.