If you are the type of person who enjoys getting into the detail and using data and technology to deliver rapid results then this could be the opportunity for you.
The Business Analyst role sits within a growing analytical team who are responsible for driving strong, sustainable change across global supply chain operations. By delivering tangible results from day 1 you will not only have the opportunity to develop quickly with exposure to key stakeholders, but your work will make a real difference on a global scale.
Responsibilities will include:
- Using data mining, time series forecasting and modelling techniques to accurately identify and predict trends and patterns in demand
- Bringing cutting edge thinking and problem solving to develop new solutions
- Working with key stakeholders to understand the requirements and context for the solutions
- Working with technology teams to build your improvements into the supply chain systems
- Presenting your progress and findings to key stakeholders
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work well and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Professional experience leading analytical or development projects
- Passion for technology and developing technical and innovative solutions
- Confidence in explaining, communicating and interpreting key insights for a non-technical audience
- A strong academic background; preferably at least a 2:i in mathematics, engineering, computer sciences or related sciences
- Ambition to progress
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a good benefits package so if this sounds like the ideal position for you and you have the skills and experience required, we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.