My client, a worldwide fashion and lifestyle brand is looking for an exceptional and ambitious Financial Retail Planner to strategise their UK and international business and drive financial growth. This position is ideal for an analytical individual, with strong experience forecasting in a fashion retail environment.
As Financial Retail Planner your main responsibilities will be to:
- Analyse store performance trends including the impact of marketing, bank holiday and company events
- Using data to propose sales forecasts to senior divisional planning teams
- Collaborating with the marketing teams to develop marketing strategies to drive business growth
To be successful in this role you need to have exceptional experience in retail mathematics and a high level of computer literacy from a Retail Planning or Merchandising position. In addition you will also:
- Have strong experience within a Retail Planning or merchandising role with experience of retail business systems
- Can demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills and build collaborative relationships with senior leaders to influence decisions
- Possess managerial experience and can demonstrate leadership qualities
- Oversee the development of direct reports, setting clear goals and objectives
This is a great opportunity to progress and develop within a worldwide brand. In reward for your hard work the right individual can expect to be rewarded with a generous salary package and benefits.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.