New store opening! A luxury coffee & gift retailer is recruiting for an experienced Manager for its brand new concept store.
This is an international recognised luxury gift retailer & manufacturer. This is a key appointment as it will be the first new concept store format.
With over 400 stores internationally and on-going expansion plans, this award-winning and entrepreneurial business are able to execute an indulgent shopping environment. The business operates via catalogue, online with retail stores, cafe & has been well recognise over the last 100 years.
The Store Manager will be expected to:
- Maintain the store standards and execute all company policies and standard procedures
- Drive sales and reach store targets
- Ensure the delivery of world class customer service within the store
- Communicate the company strategies and activities to the store team
- Lead and motivate the store team, ensuring that each individual's potentials are maximised
- maintain relationship with the host centre
The ideal candidate will have:
- Store or Deputy Manager experience from a retail, branded Coffee, or customer focused F& B environment.
- Experience of managing the performance of the store through the key delivery of your KPI's of Sales, Service, Stock Control & People.
- Experience of people management, training & development and the day-to-day managerial responsibilities of running a business unit.
- The ability to thrive in an autonomous working environment where you can follow compliance and work to your own initiative.
In return you will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary package and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities within an established business that recognises and rewards success. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q103391.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.