This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses is looking for an Assistant Store Manager.
This national business has over 25 stores & Online trade & is looking for a highly driven Manager from a customer service focused high-street or wholesale retailer who will help drive sales, service and commerciality on the shop floor.
The nature of the business means that all branches is predominately opened Monday - Friday!
The role of the Assistant Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist in leading the Branch team to hit sales/profit targets
- Stock Management system and audit and wastage targets.
- Bring visible on the shop floor driving in-store compliance and company policies and procedures
- Great interpersonal skills with external customers
- Involvement in recruitment for sales & supervisors.
- Ensuring, through regular meetings, that all staff are fully conversant with promotions, incentives, sales information, special events, training activities and new/changes in Company policies.
To be successful in this position you -
- Must have Management experience within another customer focused retailer or wholesaler
- Example of backgrounds that have been successful are - Health & Beauty, Department stores, Salon, Gyms, Jewellery or fashion retail environment. These are desirable but not essential!
- Ensuring that effective stock rotation is carried out including all stock coding and pricing are correct
- Excellent customer service skills to suit their b2b customers
- Have led a successful team focused in hitting sales targets
- Understanding of having the right people in the right place at the right time
- Exceptional team building skills
- Has dealt with paperwork regarding sales target, rotas and has experience running a store in the absence of the Store Manager
- Must hold a full driving license and access to a car.
This is a desirable position with the opportunity to join this reputable business due to increase market share. The position offers great pension benefits, staff discount and working conditions and hours (no Saturdays & predominately 9-5pm in the week!) and exceptional bonuses! If this position sound of interest please send us your up to date CV quoting the reference Q103181.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.