New store opening! A luxury coffee & gift retailer is recruiting for an experienced Manager for its brand new store.
This is an international recognised luxury gift retailer & manufacturer. This is a key appointment as it will be one of the first new concept store format!
With over 400 stores internationally and on-going expansion plans, this award-winning and entrepreneurial business are able to execute an indulgent shopping environment! The business operates via catalogue, online with retail stores, cafe & has been well recognise over the last 100 years.
The Assistant Store Manager will be expected to:
- Maximise everyone's shopping experience and make each customer want to come back for more.
- Sales KPI's including - ATV's, UPT's & Customer Conversion rates
- Assist with weekly stock takes and 6month Stock Audits
- Assist in managing a team of between 5-8 people
- Working towards exceptional high hygiene & food safety standards
- Lead the merchandising and displaying of products in order to maximise sales
The ideal candidate will have:
- Assistant, Deputy/Department Manager or Supervisory/Senior Sales experience from a customer-focused retail, branded Coffee, or customer focused F& B environment.
- Experience of managing the performance of the store through the key delivery of your KPI's of Sales, Service, Stock Control & People
- Experience of training & development and the day-to-day managerial responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager
- The ability to thrive in an autonomous working environment where you can follow compliance and work to your own initiative
- Passionate individual who can get behind and be a true brand of the ambassador!
In return you will not only be rewarded with an excellent working environment but also a business with very real career opportunities within an established business that recognises and rewards success. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q103390.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.