A global leader within luxury fashion industry is looking to hire a highly skilled Assistant Store Manager to join their expanding business in Kuwait.
The role of the Assistant Store Manager will handle the following duties:
- Become the right arm of the Store Manager in achieving the brand's sales objectives
- Maintaining close relations with the brand's loyal customers
- Keeping a close monitoring of competitors' projects and events
- Sorting any conflicts or issues that may arise within the store
The ideal Assistant Store Manager will have the following qualifications
- Minimum experience of 2 to 3 years in Retail
- A strong luxury fashion retail background
- A solid track record in management where you've demonstrated the ability to develop the team you work with
- A degree level education or equivalent
- Strong communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Arabic
This is your chance to give your career a boost and work with one of the most iconic fashion brands in the world. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.