My client, a luxury homewear brand is looking for high calibre assistant merchandisers to join their growing and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will have proven head office merchandising experience from a high street retailer, and be currently responsible for planning and trading their own department within their team.
To be successful you will;
- Have experience of markdown and intake planning.
- Have strong planning and forecasting skills, as well as experienced working on linecards.
- Have experience of managing an Allocator/MAA.
You will be:
- Currently working at Assistant Merchandiser or Senior Assistant Merchandiser level for another successful retailer preferably within homewares (textiles or hardlines), although candidates with fashion experience will also be considered.
- Passionate about working in retail and resilient to deal with any challenges that come your way
- Highly analytical, with excellent numerical skills and an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with a 'can-do' attitude.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver.
If you're looking for a role that is both analytical and product focused, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Excellent training and opportunities for progression are available for the successful candidate as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
If you are an experienced Assistant Merchandiser looking for your next challenge and you think you have the relevant skills.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.