Assistant Manager- Cambridge
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a Sunday Times Top 100 listed company who are now looking for an Assistant Manager in their Cambridge branch.
You will be responsible for assisting with the management of a pivotal store in the area, with a solid customer base. This role demands a high calibre Assistant Manager or a candidate with a solid track record in a sales environment.
As an Assistant Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Store Manager in day to day retail duties
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Back office management and procedural paperwork
- Partial control of P&L
- Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
To be successful, you will need retail management or sales management experience and will have the ability to instil a strong team-orientated work ethic in your colleagues.
You will also have:
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- An outstanding record of providing great customer service
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from its people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as an Assistant Manager, you will receive a very competitive salary of £21,215 with an unrivalled benefits package and a strong bonus potential.
If you believe that your CV matches the above requirements, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.