A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expanding flagship store, based in the York area. This is a great time to join the store as it is growing its business, to be one of the brand's highest turnover sites.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Engaging and motivating your team to drive an excellent customer service culture, and continually seeking innovative ways to improve customer experience
- Driving store performance and profitability, maintaining store budgets in line with forecasts
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback and coaching to lead their development
Skills required for this role include:
- Having a customer and people focused approach, with good knowledge of developing and implementing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team, and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
- Previous experience of managing in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a fashion led environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and customer-focused retail manager, to join a prestigious fashion brand offering excellent salary, benefits and progression. If you're looking to step up your retail management career with a premium fashion brand, please apply with an up to date CV today quoting reference Q100580!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.