This luxury fashion retailer is seeking an exceptional Assistant General Manager to lead their flagship store in the Cumbria area.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Engaging and motivating your team to drive a 'customer first' culture, maximising customer experience and continually seeking innovative ways to improve service
- Driving store performance and profitability, maintaining store budgets in line with forcasts
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback, and coaching to lead their development
- Developing and reviewing a succession plan for the store, updating and reviewing this on a regular basis
Skills required for this role include:
- Customer and people focused approach with in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
- Proven success of managing turnover of a similar size, ideally in a fashion led environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and customer-focused Assistant General Manager, to join a prestigious fashion brand offering excellent salary, benefits and progression. If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.