This position offers a high level of autonomy, and excellent progression within Europe's largest store. You must be flexible and a self-starter in order to respond to demanding commercial goals in a dynamic outlet environment.
Day to day you will lead the communication and execution of the corporate retail strategy, and drive a 'customer first' culture through consistent, front-of-house, floor presence. Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing activities on the sales floor
- Partnering with the General Manager to work to recruit and retain high quality talent
- Providing effective and engaging leadership of the teams
- Strategic planning & follow up to allow the achievement & exceeding of store sales targets
- Managing the store to ensure it represents the Brand, complies with visual directives and is effectively maintained
- Maintaining a 'customer first' culture by ensuring that FHQ (Fast Helpful Quick) is understood and applied by all team members
- Building productive networks within the local business community, corporate office and other stores
To be considered for this position you must have experience in a high-turnover, dynamic, sales environment. Fashion-related experience is not essential, but a keen interest in the brand and fashion is vital.
If this sounds like you, please reply with an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.