Fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK's iconic retailer's within their flagship store.
This well-established department store format is currently searching for an Assistant Floor Manager. As the Assistant Floor Manager you will responsible for delivering the sales strategy on the shop floor by surpassing service targets and hitting all other KPIs.
Responsibilities include -
- Leadership of your team through engagement of your management team
- Providing first class customer service.
- Have experience of managing larger teams of 20 +
- To ensure an excellent sales and service focus floor.
- Responsible for helping to devise a clear sales and service strategy for your areas of responsibility that this is communicated accordingly.
- Your key accountabilities will include people management and training & development to upskill your team.
- You will also maintain good visual merchandising standards,
- Store compliance including Health & Safety
- assist the Floor Manager with the financial budgets &Planning
This role would be suited to a customer focused Assistant, Sales, Floor or Store Manager with experience in a high footfall & volume retail environment. Preferred backgrounds for candidates include Department stores, Homewares, Toys, Fashion or Entertainment (this is only a selection; it's all about the individual!) where service and pace is still at the heart of the business.
Personality counts for a lot so enthusiasm, passion, great communication skills, working at a fast pace and creating a buzz in store are all highly sought after abilities!
This is truly a one-off opportunity that would you would be genuinely excited and proud to work for. In return you will have the opportunity to work towards monthly and annual bonus as have an array of benefits including pension, holidays and staff discount. If this sounds like you please send your CV quoting the reference Q103094.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.