An exciting Analytics Manager opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retailer with plans for global growth. This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate digital expert with a track record of helping translate the delivery of the group customer strategy into increased returns.
As Analytics Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Driving customer strategy, partnering with business units to create value from customer relationships
- Pioneering sophisticated analytical tools such as data mining, regression analysis, and predictive modelling
- Setting the bar for measurements of marketing activities and defining success metrics
- Driving the evolution of best in class insight reporting in-line with the Group strategy
- Guiding the development of customer segmentation or create models to explain drivers of customer behaviour
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has;
- Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to positively influence stakeholders
- A results-orientated drive and a focus on improving results
- An innovative approach, someone who recommends changes based on a scientific understanding of customers
- The ability to apply insights to maximise impact and opportunities
- A desire to collaborate, sharing best practices and specialist expertise
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing company.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.