Warehouse Operations Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car + Bonus
A leading multi-national blue chip FMCG business currently requires a Warehouse Operations Manager.
The core purpose of the role is to ensure orders are accurately assembled and despatched to customers in a timely and productive manner. The key objectives for this role will focus on surpassing customer needs, people development and continuous improvement of safety and productivity.
You must have the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience of managing a large team of individuals within the warehousing and
- Proven People Management skills including team development, performance, conduct and
- Proven experience of capacity planning in line with budgetary constraints.
- Strong attention to detail and a meticulous approach to all tasks.
- Self driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality whilst
maintaining budget controls.
- A natural forward planner with proven organisational skills.
You will be:
- Degree or Equivalent
- Strong understanding of an FMCG environment.
- Experience of dealing with large teams of people.
In return, the role offers an exceptional central location and a strong benefits package including, bonus, pension and healthcare benefits.
If you’re looking for a company that offers support and recognition, coupled with a fun working environment, then please apply now.
Batchelor's Degree or Equivalent