Assistant Manager – Lingerie retailer: Edinburgh - £18,000 + FANTASTIC staff discount
This is a sexy and fun brand that seeks an Assistant Manager to drive this modern and evolving niche lingerie brand forward.
This brand is looking for a talented and experienced Assistant Manager who has the drive to achieve ambitious sales targets and who know's how important it is to maximise the potential of the business through effective team working and communication.
Experience of delivering KPI’s and developing a team is essential in this role. As is being confident in dealing with lingerie and delivering a premium and respectful level of service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- KPI focused and motivated by achieving goals and objectives
- Delivering a respectful and premium level of service (due to the nature of the business)
- Inspirational and motivational leader who gets the best results from your team
- Commercially focused and consistently looking to develop the visual proposition and presence on the high street
- An effective communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
Previous management experience within a fast paced, fashion, retail environment is essential In return, the successful candidate will be offered fantastic career progression in this fun and retailer as well as a superb opportunity to earn fantastic bonuses and receive great benefits.
If you want to get a buzz out of your next challenge then e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and take the first step to your next BIG step!
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us we wish you the best of luck in the future.
Fashion and Retail Personnel is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Retail, Fashion, Jobs, Assistant Mangaer, Deputy Manager, Lingerie