A great opportunity for a freelance designer to join a fantastic brand on an on-going temp basis as a Senior Graphic Designer.
Main purpose: To be responsible for all on garment and off garment graphics for the Menswear Department.
• Study design and commercial trends in the market place and feedback reports to the Design Team.
• To share ideas and communicate with design teams on graphic trends so as to contribute to the development of the brand on a seasonal basis.
• To liaise with Garment Designers on trend research.
• To contribute to seasonal studio mood boards which are then presented to senior management and selected sales teams.
• Draw preliminary graphic sketches/ ideas for all design capsule areas to present these to the Design Director.
• Develop final graphic designs through to final art work supplying all technical information to the Designer.
•To ensure that designs are original.
•To design all woven trim and swing tickets for the whole menswear collection as and when requested by the Design Director.
• To develop and research new print and surface application techniques.
Critical Skills: Efficiency and Speed, well organised and good ability to prioritise and a good team worker.
The ideal candidate will have excellent Mac stills, encompassing a good understand of design and in particular Illustrator / Photoshop and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel. You must also have a previous experience working in a design department.
If you are AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY and have relevant experience APPLY NOW.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, therefore if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 3 working days, please assume that you’ve not been successful on this occasion.
Fashion and Retail Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
GRAPHICS, GRAPHIC DESIGNER