Buyer - DIY
This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies
23 Feb 2012
GBP42000, United Kingdom,London
Permanent, Retail Head Office
Expiry Date: 24 Mar 2012
A leading Hard Lines retailer is seeking a DIY Buyer to join their growing team. Candidates should be experienced within a fast paced retail environment (pref High street) with strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Supplier selection and negotiation.
- Category sourcing strategy development.
- Emphasise all Insight data and monitor current, past & future market data.
- Promotional development and strategy.
- Pricing strategy development.
- FE / Global sourcing (category dependant).
Key candidate attributes:
- Strong, proven negotiator.
- High level numeracy and analytical ability.
- Retail experience.
- Good, multi function and level communication ability.
- Confident and success driven attitude.
- FE / Global sourcing experience
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career with a highly successful and ambitious retailer who can offer career development in a challenging and competitive market. With new exciting initiatives, this company is committed to raising its profile and brand awareness and offers the opportunity to join an exciting trading environment.
Batchelor's Degree or Equivalent