This rapidly growing, premium, branded business is looking for a field-based retail trainer to improve the quality of customer service and sales within store. National remit, paying up to £35k + Car.
Due to aggressive and continued expansion, this high-end brand are looking for an adept, enthusiastic and motivational retail trainer to review, design and deliver the company’s operational training plans.
As the company’s retail trainer, your key responsibilities amongst others will be:
• To Review, design, deliver and manage the ongoing induction package maximising the return on investment and ensuring it is fit for purpose.
• Conduct needs assessments of individuals and teams and prioritise in accordance with the business needs and evaluate results (TNAs).
• Deliver retail competency skills training.
• Provide ‘bespoke’ Leadership training on back of appraisal process.
• Provide localised training for retail teams and one on one training where required.
• Provide feedback to Line Managers on delegate progress. Highlight issues or success.
• Act as a point of contact on training and development needs for partnerships and franchisees to ensure continuity and uphold brand management.
To be the successful applicant, you must have previous retail stores training experience, preferably from within a high-end luxury brand or a high street fashion business. You must have experience of creating full training plans from scratch, delivering training through a variety of methods including one-on-ones, group training and e-learning, as well as experience of managing the feedback and improvement process.
You must have a thorough passion for exceptional customer service, an flair for the products and above all a real affinity with the company’s customers.
If you meet the above criteria and you wish to find out more, please apply below today or alternatively call 0208 2220555 quoting Q71931.
Batchelor's Degree or Equivalent